Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
I'd recommend that....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Guru

I'd recommend that.

Just Joined!
    In my personal opinion, I think I would have to recommend the Kodak DX4330 (probably the best for your buck, right now). But, that's my opinion.

Tithefug

PS - I work at Staples, and I know a fair amount about all the cameras we offer, and if you had any questions (on this camera, or digital cameras in general), let me know. I even had to attend a symposium on digital cameras. There was a lot of useful info.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by tithefug
    In my personal opinion, I think I would have to recommend the Kodak DX4330 (probably the best for your buck, right now). But, that's my opinion.

Tithefug

PS - I work at Staples, and I know a fair amount about all the cameras we offer, and if you had any questions (on this camera, or digital cameras in general), let me know. I even had to attend a symposium on digital cameras. There was a lot of useful info.
    have you used it in any of the linux distros?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    No, not yet, but I'm assuming it'll work similar to the way Windoze picks it up. It'll basically show up as another HDD (removable), then you just mount it, enter it, copy/delete the pictures from the camera. It shouldn't be anything too strange.

Tithefug

Linux Enthusiast
    Kodak DX* are supported by the gphoto2 setup Yeah, I have lots of crazy ass pictures on my computer from that camera.
    I respectfully decline the invitation to join your delusion.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by wassy121
    Kodak DX* are supported by the gphoto2 setup Yeah, I have lots of crazy ass pictures on my computer from that camera.
    could you post one or two, im curious to see how they come out. thanks.

Linux Enthusiast
    http://sams.marketing-designs.com/DCP_0009.JPG
    There are other ones that are numbered through like 12, but you might not want to see them. That one is clean, and I think 9-12 are clean. There are a couple of my roommate throwing up in the toilet, some other random ****. In other words, view at your own risk.

Just Joined!
    Sam, only you would put pics (or at least the link) of yourself "hanging out" in front of a cop car in a forum!!! Oh, by the way, did you ever get those pics from when you took the pic of me passed out in your bed? I was just wondering if that came out?

Tithefug

Linux Enthusiast
    yeah, it is sitting around my computer somewhere. Ahh, those were the days. I didn't think the cop was quite visible enough in the background, the lights were ****ing with the camera. I tried to get Lori to flash, but she wouldn't then claimed that I only said that cause I wouldn't do it. Jokes on her! Let me look around, I will put that picture of you up there somewhere/sometime.

Linux User
    I like #5 Sam, god it must be like 4 years since i saw that skinny thing poking out

Those were the good ole days... And the other one reminds me of Jason, he had a hairy ass alright...
    majorwoo

Quiet brain, or I\'ll stab you with a Q-tip.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast