Weblogic 8.1 on RedHat Linux

I'm not familiar with Weblogic and I need help from an expert.

I would like to start Weblogic on boot. There is a script called startnode1 that calls startManagedWeblogic.sh

#!/bin/sh
cd /root/insd_bea/user_projects/domains/insd_domain
nohup ./startManagedWebLogic.sh insd_node1 http://111.111.111.111:7101 &

I have place startnode1 script in /etc/init.d with symbolic link in rc3.d but donít start Weblogic. I have created a script to executed startnode1 but I get the same result.

#!/bin/sh
################################################## #############################
## NAME: bea_start.sh
## DATE: 08/20/07
##
## DESCRIPTION:
##
## NOTE: This script was developed for execution on Red Hat Linux, v7.2
## servers. It may not be portable to other Unix operating systems.
## USAGE:
##
## ARGUMENTS: NONE
##
################################################## ##############################
################################################## #############################

####################### I N I T I A L I Z A T I O N S #####################

#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# startWeblogic(): Start WebLogic

startWeblogic()
{
su -c -p $WEBLOGIC_USER -c -p "nohup $WEBLOGIC_PATH/startManagedWebLogic.sh insd_node1 http://111.111.111.111:7101 &"
#su -c $WEBLOGIC_USER -c "$WEBLOGIC_PATH/startnode1 "

return 0

} # END: startWeblogic()

# stopWeblogic(): Stop WebLogic
stopWeblogic()
{
su -c -p $WEBLOGIC_USER -c -p "$WEBLOGIC_PATH/stopWebLogic.sh"
#su -c -p $WEBLOGIC_USER -c -p "$WEBLOGIC_PATH/stopWebLogic.sh"

return 0

} # END: stopWeblogic()

# main: Main entry point for the script
#
# Check & validate arguments.
#
WEBLOGIC_USER=root
WEBLOGIC_PATH=/root/insd_bea/user_projects/domains/insd_domain

if [ $# -lt 1 ]
then
echo "Usage: $0 start|stop|restart"
exit 1
fi

case $1 in
start)
startWeblogic
;;
stop)
stopWeblogic
;;
restart)
stopWeblogic
startWeblogic
;;
*)
echo "Usage: $0 start|stop|restart"
exit 1
;;
esac
exit 0

When the above script is executed in root/insd_bea/user_projects/domains/insd_domain Weblogic startsup fine and the same script is executed in /etc/init.d it fails to start below is the output in nohup.out

<Sep 18, 2007 12:58:24 PM EDT> <Error> <Configuration Management> <BEA-150021> <The admin server failed to authenticate the identity of the user starting the managed server. The reason for the error is .>
<Sep 18, 2007 12:58:24 PM EDT> <Error> <Configuration Management> <BEA-150001> <An error occurred while connecting to the admin server to bootstrap through URL: http://111.111.111.111:7101/wl_manag...nal2/Bootstrap, user:
weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationExc eption: [Configuration Management:150021]The admin server failed to authenticate the identity of the user starting the managed server. The reason for the error is .
at weblogic.management.ManagedServerAdmin.retrieveMBe ansFromAdminServer(Ljava.lang.StringLjava.util.List;(ManagedServerAdmin.java:524)
at weblogic.management.ManagedServerAdmin.initialize( )V(ManagedServerAdmin.java:152)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initializeHere()V(T3Srvr.j ava:771)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize()V(T3Srvr.java: 670)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run([Ljava.lang.StringI(T3Srvr.java:344)
at weblogic.Server.main([Ljava.lang.StringV(Server.java:32)
>
The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
Exception raised: 'weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationEx ception: [Configuration Management:150021]The admin server failed to authenticate the identity of the user starting the managed server. The reason for the error is .'
Reason: weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationExc eption: [Configuration Management:150021]The admin server failed to authenticate the identity of the user starting the managed server. The reason for the error is .

I believe that I need some environment setting in my script but since I lock of knowledge in Weblogic I can't define environment setting and possibly some other.

Any help will be appreciated