Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am trying to run xampp from my ipod I have managed to get xampp up to this error XAMPP: - Fatal: unable to read configureation file '/opt/lampp/etc/proftpd.cof' : No ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

xampp linux help.

I am trying to run xampp from my ipod I have managed to get xampp up to this error XAMPP: - Fatal: unable to read configureation file '/opt/lampp/etc/proftpd.cof' : No such file or directory XAMPP: Error 1! couln't start ProFTPD!. How do I find '/opt/lampp/etc/proftpd.cof' and change it to '/media/IPOD/lampp/etc/proftpd.cof' I tried finding every instance /opt/ and change it to /media/IPOD/ with no luck. I am trying to run xampp from my ipod like in running xampp from a usb drive in linux and run the windows version from the ipod as well as in running from usb so that I can run a web site when running xampp without the restriction for the os. Anyone's help would be great full.

The reason I choose Xampp is because in runs on windows and linux.

Just Joined!
    I have figured out how to get xampp to run in linux from usb with hel p from Puppy Linux Discussion Forum :: View topic - HOWTO qemu-puppy-xampp (QPX) in one single thumbdrive

Know what I would like to know how to do is make both the xampp for linux and windows look at the same directory for my databases and ht docs. Dose any one know how I might do that in xampp linux?