About a month ago, I set up Icecast with Ices and got it running with no major problems. I had a playlist with a dozen or so songs and it was running fine.

Then a few weeks later, for some reason, I decided to re-install Fedora Linux 7 on my hard drive. I also re-installed icecast and ices. I made the same changes to the two configuration files that I did previously, created a new playlist, etc. I then started Ices and icecast. Everything seemed to be fine. So far, so good. Then I went to my web browser and accessed the server through there. When I typed in the link http://localhost:8000/stream.ogg.m3u, I had problems. An error message popped up saying "Couldn't connect to host localhost Server reported: 404 file not found" I went back, double and triple checked all of the configuration files and playlist file and everything seemed fine. As far as I could tell, it looked exactly the same as before. For some reason, every time, I get that error message. I even stopped/ started the icecast and ices services and rebooted my computer. No luck. The same message kept popping up for some reason. Does anyone know what causes this message when using icecast? I know that I'm not typing in the wrong url because I had it working fine a while back.Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.