Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm running FC8 x86_64, and I removed the 64 bit version of Firefox and installed the 32 bit version because of plugin issues. The plugins work great now, which is ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

32 bit Firefox on 64 bit machine, doesn't use gtk

I'm running FC8 x86_64, and I removed the 64 bit version of Firefox and installed the 32 bit version because of plugin issues. The plugins work great now, which is good, but it doesn't seem like the 32 bit version is using gtk, or whatever graphics library its supposed to use. I say this because all of the buttons and menus are flat and old-looking, rather than the modern 3D style gnome stuff. The 64 bit looked good, so I'm guessing that I don't have the right 32 bit libraries installed, but yum should've installed them for me. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

Just Joined!
    Nevermind, I've got it. I just needed to install the gtk-nodoka-engine.i386 package. For others, if you get this error when starting firefox from the console
    Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path:
    "nodoka"
    And you had the same problem I did, you just need to install the above package.

Just Joined!
    where do i get it though?
    i tried
    yum install gtk−nodoka−engine.i386
    it said no packages