Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
The first conversion I did had output format dwg so I would not have picked up on that error. I have tried the download link and this one does not ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

The first conversion I did had output format dwg so I would not have picked up on that error.

I have tried the download link and this one does not work in Wine ... looking at the website the system requirements include IE 6 or later which may explain why it does not work. Design Review is an Autodesk product and I am not surprised it will only work with Windows ... to be honest I'm disappointed with the approach they take to any non-Windows OS ... actually I expected a non compatible browser message from their website

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan183 View Post
    actually I expected a non compatible browser message from their website
    Lol that was funny.Well hate them or love them the fact that there's no Autodesk and thus their vertical products on linux is a reason alone for me not to convert to linux as my primary OS.

Ok so i'll keep looking for some dgn converter,cause i havent has any luck thus far,and will come back.thanx for helping me,appreciate it.

Just Joined!
    Well i thought i had some dgn converter but apparently i do not seem to have one,or at least i'm not abel to find it on my computer.

On the first link you gave me linking to an autodesk discussion there's someone metnion a free utility,but he link he provides,although it does give valid link it seems like the app requires money.

I'm talking about this one.

http://www.weresc.com/downloads/cadepro.msi

At least does it run under wine?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2