Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm trying to install LabSim (training software for school) in Wine but the software was developed to use Windows Media Player for the videos. I tried installing Windows Media Player ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Windows Media Player in Wine

I'm trying to install LabSim (training software for school) in Wine but the software was developed to use Windows Media Player for the videos. I tried installing Windows Media Player 11 Redist. in Wine but fails on validation. I'm drawing a blank here, I am going to try a different media player and cross my fingers but I not expecting it to work. I am running Ubuntu 8.04.

Check into wine-doors or wine-tricks to aid in installation of windoze media player. Loy

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameOfTheVoid View Post
    I'm trying to install LabSim (training software for school) in Wine but the software was developed to use Windows Media Player for the videos. I tried installing Windows Media Player 11 Redist. in Wine but fails on validation. I'm drawing a blank here, I am going to try a different media player and cross my fingers but I not expecting it to work. I am running Ubuntu 8.04.
    What is the extension of the video files?Try using VLC media player.It may solve your problem.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close