Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi all , i am trying to cross compile mozilla on my native system(fc-7) for arm . when i do make i get the following error gmake[5]: Entering directory `/root/Desktop/TGZ/mozilla-test/xpcom/typelib/xpidl' ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

cross compilation error on fc-7

Hi all ,

i am trying to cross compile mozilla on my native system(fc-7) for arm . when i do make i get the following error

gmake[5]: Entering directory `/root/Desktop/TGZ/mozilla-test/xpcom/typelib/xpidl'
    xpidl.c
    gcc -o host_xpidl.o -c -DXP_UNIX -O3 -DMDCPUCFG=\"md/_linux.cfg\" -I../../../dist/include/xpcom -I../../../dist/include -I../../../dist/include/nspr -I../../../dist/sdk/include -I../../../dist/include/nspr xpidl.c
    In file included from xpidl.c:42:
    xpidl.h:49:19: error: glib.h: No such file or directory
    xpidl.h:53:25: error: libIDL/IDL.h: No such file or directory

i already have the libIDL and glib libraries already cross compiled and installed . could someone please help me how to solve the error .

Just Joined!
    cross check the glib.h and IDL.h installed with the libraries and make sure the location of these files is correct

Just Joined!
    i have already checked it the glib and libidl files are present but while compiling maybe it is taking a wrong path . i need to modify the Makefile but dont know which part

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Put the full path of files glib.h and IDL.h