Find the answer to your Linux question:
I use Twitter frequently and now that I have a netbook with Linux I'm looking for a good Twitter client for it. I have done some research on Google and ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Best Linux Twitter Client?

I use Twitter frequently and now that I have a netbook with Linux I'm looking for a good Twitter client for it. I have done some research on Google and see GTwitter mentioned a lot but many others. I don't need anything overly complicated but yet need all the basics where I can respond to other tweets, post my own, read through history, view profiles, etc. Any advice?

Just Joined!
    There is something that most new Linux netbook owners don't know. Most netbooks with Linux on them are using a special setup that keeps you, the user, from installing other applications. So first, you need to know what distribution of Linux you are working with. If it is a mainstream version (e.g. Ubuntu or Fedora) then you have a few options. However, if you are using a custom distro (e.g. Linpus) then you may have some trouble trying to find an application that you can use.

However, in my opinion, you should give Twitux at try.

Just Joined!
    Thank you for the advice. I actually purchased a MSI Wind with Windows and installed Mandriva 2009 PowerPack on it. I am very new to using Linux so just am learning now. I did a lot of reviews and definitely will look at Twitux.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close