Find the answer to your Linux question:
I was using some aplications when some stopped. So I wrote Xkill on my terminal, when that skull appeared I made a mistake: I clicked on my XFCEs pannel. Now, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Problem with my XFCE

I was using some aplications when some stopped. So I wrote Xkill on my terminal, when that skull appeared I made a mistake: I clicked on my XFCEs pannel. Now, I lost him (My XFCE pannel). I already restart my computer, but my pannel still is haden. Could someone help me?

(Sorry for the bad english, I am Brazilian, : D)

oz
    forum.guy
    Welcome to the forums!

I'm not running XFCE4 right now so can't check it but I think you can right-click on the remaining panel and then choose add panel. If that doesn't work, go to the run command box and type in xfce4-panel to see if that works.

Maybe someone running XFCE will reply with more in the interim.
    oz

Just Joined!
    Hi Ozar! Thank you for help me now!

So, I runned (Is that right?) xfce4-panel on my terminal and my panel appeared. Then, with my terminal openned yet, I choose Quit > Save session for future logins > Then restarted my computer. Now my panel is there again, but now I can not configure it, I can not select some options like "Display Settings", "Desktop Settings" and a lot of different choices. I am thinking in run slackpkg update xfce on my terminal, what about? I am waiting your help (help me to talk english good too : D)

oz
    forum.guy
    Glad you got your panel back.

You can try right-clicking on it to add whatever you might need. If that doesn't work, perhaps someone else can answer since I'm not running xfce at the moment and can't test any possible solutions.
    oz

Just Joined!
    Ok, IŽll try do that. Like you see, now IŽve lost my panel settings. IŽll click with my right button on it, then try add some configurations (wallpapers, display settings, window manager, etc...) If it doesnŽt works, I will be back to give you another question. Thank you so much again! See you soon.