Find the answer to your Linux question:
What is a really good video editing app for linux something that is user friendly. The video that I will be editing will come from my DVD camcorder so if ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

video editing app.

What is a really good video editing app for linux something that is user friendly. The video that I will be editing will come from my DVD camcorder so if I need to change the format a video converter for linux would be nice but it has to be able to change it back into a DVD format so I can get it to play on my DVD player. Thanks.

here are two apps i have used.

Kino

PiTiVi
    Never make any misteaks.

Read my Blog at --> Penguin Inside Subscribe Feed

there'r several linux-distro which fully support in multimedia. Maybe u can look at distrowatch.com

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!

Best Video Editing Software For Linux

I see this question was written a while ago but to my surprise not too much updated info is out there considering how much things have changed.

There are several different options for different things but If I can just write my personal preference and what I use it for I hope this helps someone.

For basic all the way through to advanced video editing "Pitivi" Is the best hands down. I also believe it is the future of video editing on Linux especially now it has good funding.

It is the nicest looking editor with a easy interface and I find the program very stable.

Hope this helps

LewisDre4m