I just started using this a week ago, and I'm having a lot of fun playing around with the settings and options. I've about got it the way I like it, but I'm having a few odd problems. I've read all sorts of documentation, but none of them answer me.

1.) Scripts will not automatically load. I have to re-load them every time irssi starts, despite having put them in ~/irrisi/scripts/ and making a symbolic link to them in ./scripts/autorun/. Funnily enough, themes seem to work...

2.)The highlighting is wierd... It's never worked right for me. It only highlights my name when used at the beginning of a sentence. If used anywhere else, it doesn't trigger, which is bad. Also, I have not been able to set a mask/regexp on my nick. People attach letters to/take them away from my nick regularly, so I need a mask or wildcard combo that will cover that as well. So far, I haven't been able to figure one out that works... Is what I'm trying to do possible, or have I reached irssi's limits in highlighting? I surely hope not...

Thanks for any help you can give.

An update: I have discovered that the highlights do work, just not all the time... still looking for a way to make my name highlight when noobs type it out lowercase instead of using TAB.

I haven't managed to improve the scripts any, however....