Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: kernel device interface?
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
kernel device interface?
The site gave these requirements for running key-mon:
* Linux or equivalent (obviously, since I have Ubuntu)
* GTK+ (have the latest version of gtk+)
* pyGtk 2.0 (latest version of py-gtk2)
* DBUS (python-dbus) (latest version of dbus and python-dbus)
* Linux kernel event device interface (what is this?)
Since I have the other requirements, I assumed that something was wrong with my "kernel event device interface". I'm using the default (shipped) PS/2 keyboard. What is this, and how can I fix the problem?
Asus U50F laptop with:
Ubuntu 9.10 (with VBox GuestAdditions installed) virtualized in Windows 7 Home Premium x86-64 (using Sun VirtualBox 3.6.1 r5938
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Beta 2 (on a separate virtual hard disk)
openSUSE 11.2 (on a third virtual hard disk)
I'll be happy to provide any other information necessary to solve this issue.