Find the answer to your Linux question:
I use fwbackups to set backup sets, and this is what I got after a schedueled backup in the log: Code: Dec 14 02:00:02 :: INFO : Starting automatic backup ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[SOLVED] fwbackups incremental backup error log on CentOS

I use fwbackups to set backup sets, and this is what I got after a schedueled backup in the log:

Code:
    Dec 14 02:00:02 :: INFO : Starting automatic backup operation of set `Projects INCR BKP' 
    Dec 14 02:00:02 :: WARNING : There was an error while performing the backup! 
    Dec 14 02:00:02 :: ERROR : Traceback (most recent call last):   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/fwbackups/operations/backup.py", line 698, in start   pkgListfiles = self.createPkgLists()   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/fwbackups/operations/backup.py", line 85, in createPkgLists   fh = tempfile.NamedTemporaryFile(suffix='.txt', prefix="%s - tmp" % _('rpm - Package list'), delete=False)   TypeError: NamedTemporaryFile() got an unexpected keyword argument 'delete'  
    Dec 14 02:00:02 :: INFO : Canceling the current operation! 
    Dec 14 02:00:02 :: INFO : Finished automatic backup operation of set 'Projects INCR BKP'
    I should also add that I tried to install fwbackups using source compile and failed at first for not adding a certain option for the configure command (--prefix=/usr), and succeeded after adding the option. But I might have forgot to clean after the first bad installation, would this have anything to do with this error?

This is something that I get when starting fwbackups from the terminal as root:

Code:
    libnotify-Message: Unable to get session bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

Just Joined!
    appreciate your information. i am new here.

Just Joined!

solved

The issue has been solved in the new release of fwbackups 1.43.4 for systems using python 2.4 such as CentOS 5.x.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close