Find the answer to your Linux question:
I tried to install libreoffice through the terminal but I can't figgure out how to agree to the Microsoft eula what key do i have to press to agree to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

installing libreoffice

I tried to install libreoffice through the terminal but I can't figgure out how to agree to the Microsoft eula what key do i have to press to agree to it.

Which distro? How did you install it "from the terminal"? Using your package manager?

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    What EULA? LibreOffice is FOSS (Free and Open Source). There IS no EULA. Also, what is your operating system distribution+version, and where did you download LO from?
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Newbie
    I got it to work by pressing random keys it was ctrl-something not sure witch one it was around the s area. I'm using mint 10 I installed it in the terminal with sudo apt-get install libreoffice it's the Microsoft fonts part of Liberoffice that has the EULA. if you already have it installed from wine or some other application the EULA won't come up.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by electroman6913 View Post
    I got it to work by pressing random keys it was ctrl-something not sure witch one it was around the s area. I'm using mint 10 I installed it in the terminal with sudo apt-get install libreoffice it's the Microsoft fonts part of Liberoffice that has the EULA. if you already have it installed from wine or some other application the EULA won't come up.
    Ah! That explains it. Good old Microsludge!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!