Find the answer to your Linux question:
Just curious if any of the sites i went to while browsing are recorded anywhere......
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Does Conkeror web browser keep track of browsing history?

Just curious if any of the sites i went to while browsing are recorded anywhere...

Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar
    Konqueror -> Go -> Show History. That will give you a list of the sites you visited.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by daark.child View Post
    Konqueror -> Go -> Show History. That will give you a list of the sites you visited.
    Thank's for the input, but I'm talking about the Conkeror web browser, not Konqueror for KDE. I was basically messing around with random web browsers from the Debian Software Center, just out of curiosity. From the Conkeror page on the Software Center - "Dispite it's vert similar sounding name, Conkeror is not related to the KDE web browser and file manager Konqueror in any way"

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    oz
    forum.guy
    I've never used Conkeror so know nothing about it, but from looking that the following wiki page, it appears that it does gather a browsing history:

http://conkeror.org/History
    oz

Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekktis View Post
    Thank's for the input, but I'm talking about the Conkeror web browser, not Konqueror for KDE. I was basically messing around with random web browsers from the Debian Software Center, just out of curiosity. From the Conkeror page on the Software Center - "Dispite it's vert similar sounding name, Conkeror is not related to the KDE web browser and file manager Konqueror in any way"
    My bad. I thought you meant Konqueror.