I have issues in setting up the htaccess rules to redirect my to the inner pages in mobile. I want to redirect all pages in my website to get redirected to mobile site when accessing through a mobile device.

What is working is : Redirect index page correctly in mobile devices.

What is not working is : If we take hxxp://MY-SITE/Contact-Us page in mobile device, it is going to the actual site. We need to go to mobile device homepage in this scenario.

Here is the htaccess file we are currently using:

#Redirect Mobile Users
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/Mobile-Landing-Page/.*$
# if the browser accepts these mime-types, it's definitely mobile, or pretending to be
RewriteCond %{hxxp_ACCEPT} "text\/vnd\.wap\.wml|application\/vnd\.wap\.xhtml\+xml" [NC,OR]
# a bunch of user agent tests
RewriteCond %{hxxp_USER_AGENT} "sony|symbian|nokia|samsung|mobile|windows ce|epoc|opera" [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{hxxp_USER_AGENT} "mini|nitro|j2me|midp-|cldc-|netfront|mot|up\.browser|up\.link|audiovox"[NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{hxxp_USER_AGENT} "blackberry|ericsson,|panasonic|philips|sanyo|shar p|sie-"[NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{hxxp_USER_AGENT} "portalmmm|blazer|avantgo|danger|palm|series60|pal msource|pocketpc"[NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{hxxp_USER_AGENT} "smartphone|rover|ipaq|au-mic,|alcatel|ericy|vodafone\/|wap1\.|wap2\.|iPhone|android"[NC]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/$
RewriteRule ^$ /Mobile-Landing-Page/ [L,R=302]
I have experimented many rules but the output was a failure.

If any one have an idea about how it will implement. Please share.

Thanks,

Arun S