Find the answer to your Linux question:
I just made the switch to full time Linux, I was using a dual boot but I needed to do the full switch. The main thing I use windows for ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Help sharing files from Mint and Oracle VM VirtualBox

I just made the switch to full time Linux, I was using a dual boot but I needed to do the full switch. The main thing I use windows for is encoding videos. I was trying to decrypt a recent bluray that i just bought and have found it really hard to decrypt on Linux. I installed VM so i can run anydvd and rip this bluray disk. I did that with no issues but now my problem is that the rip is on the VM and I cannot see it in linux. I tried the folder sharing and it said i need to add my user to the group "vboxusers". I have done that and I have tried to setup a shareed folder. It looks like it should work but when i login to the vm box i cannot see the shared folder. what is the best way to set this up so i can see these folders? Right now i am torrenting these files to my offsite servers and to my home machine. On a side not. ever since i installed the VM my wireless internet drops all the time.

Linux Guru
    The page below takes you to the virtualbox manual which should explain it:

Chapter*4.*Guest Additions