Results 1 to 1 of 1
I have a client, who provides data to me via an FTPS site. What I'm working with; curl 7.19.7 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.19.7 NSS/18.104.22.168 zlib/1.2.3 libidn/1.18 libssh2/1.2.2 Protocols: Features: GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 10-15-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
Curl - FTPS - Auth TLS with CCC
I have a client, who provides data to me via an FTPS site.
What I'm working with;
curl 7.19.7 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.19.7 NSS/22.214.171.124 zlib/1.2.3 libidn/1.18 libssh2/1.2.2
Features: GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz
The settings of the FTPS site I am trying to connect to;
[morr1111-ugbbsk1307 ~]$ curl -v --ftp-ssl --data-ascii --ftp-pasv --no-epsv --user morr4457 ftp :// fts.airbus.com:21 -Q "CCC"
Enter host password for user 'morr1111':
* About to connect() to fts.airbus.com port 21 (#0)
* Trying 126.96.36.199... connected
* Connected to fts.airbus.com (188.8.131.52) port 21 (#0)
< 220 feftsprod4 FTP server (SecureTransport 4.7.2) ready.
> AUTH SSL
< 234 SSLv23/TLSv1
* Initializing NSS with certpath: sql:/etc/pki/nssdb
* CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
* SSL connection using TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA
* Server certificate:
* subject: CN=fts.airbus.com,OU=OI,O=AIRBUS,L=Blagnac,ST=Haut e Garonne,C=FR
* start date: May 30 00:00:00 2012 GMT
* expire date: Jun 15 23:59:59 2013 GMT
* common name: fts.airbus.com
> USER morr4457
< 331 Password required for morr4457.
> PASS xxxxxxxxx
< 230 Virtual user NG01111 logged in.
> PBSZ 0
< 200 PBSZ=0
> PROT P
< 200 PROT command successful
< 257 "/" is current directory.
* Entry path is '/'
< 200 command channel cleared.
* Connect data stream passively
...and it just hangs. Now, I can make it work using CoreFTP, no problems. The main thing to overcome seems to have been the CCC, which is not a common feature.
I have obviously change a few little details, like my username and password, but you can see what's happening I think. I don't have enough experience with Curl to troubleshoot this and my FTPS knowledge is questionable at best. Is anyone able to give me some helpful hints or even a shove in the right direction?
Thanks for reading.
NOTE!: I had to put some spacing in, due to forum rules, I'm unable to post links, understandably, so the spaces in the command used are intentional, and not there when I actually try to connect.