Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am looking for some free php mysql based software which will send the same email to a group of people every year at the seted date. It is a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

group event mailing list

I am looking for some free php mysql based software which will send the same email to a group of people every year at the seted date.

It is a notification email for people in a group, to remind them of something, like a birthday or that kind of stuff.

Does anybody use that.
    I found some software but some doesn't have a group posibillity, some doesn't have email notifications and some doesn't have options to sending the same email to a group.

Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by Blisk View Post
    I am looking for some free php mysql based software which will send the same email to a group of people every year at the seted date.
    Not suited for that purpose ...
    Depending on the Server-system Linux or Windows you should check out the chapter crontabs ... don't know how it's called in windows ...

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by zombykillah View Post
    Not suited for that purpose ...
    Depending on the Server-system Linux or Windows you should check out the chapter crontabs ... don't know how it's called in windows ...
    I am looking something like that in php and will use it in linux web based...