Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello. I am having a little difficulty with the bit torrent. I'm using Transmission. Specifically, I am trying to figure out how to do the downloads from thepiratebay.se Every time ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Bit torrent help

Hello. I am having a little difficulty with the bit torrent. I'm using Transmission. Specifically, I am trying to figure out how to do the downloads from thepiratebay.se Every time I try it only seems to give me a very small download that skips past my torrent client usually for some other program to install (.exe) that is for windows. I tried the magnet link too. If anybody can help me on this of what I might be doing wrong, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks.

Just Joined!
    You must download the .torrent file first to kick start your download. Many bitTorrent search sites have adware links which must be avoided.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecoharpo View Post
    You must download the .torrent file first to kick start your download. Many bitTorrent search sites have adware links which must be avoided.
    Thanks. I always use Chrome, but I tried Firefox and it worked fine. Chrome was having an issue with allowing the magnet link to go to Transmission. I just figured this out 3 days ago and have been without internet for the past 2 days.