Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
If you ran it from a terminal, then look for any error messages in its output when it closes? Does it say anything at all when it closes (in the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Guru

If you ran it from a terminal, then look for any error messages in its output when it closes? Does it say anything at all when it closes (in the terminal, that is)?

Linux User
    nothing appears,

thanks
    Signature removed by moderator - please see forum rules

Linux Enthusiast
    I might have missed it, but what version of linux is being used here?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    Maybe there's simply something wrong with your flash plugin. Take mine and put it in your ~/.mozilla/plugins directory. You can find it here:

http://www.dolda2000.cjb.net/~fredri...flashplayer.so

Linux Enthusiast
    there are many possiblities here, it seems like there is a lot of info missing

Linux Engineer
    I think I may be a victim of this too. I'm using a new custom built kernel and while this problem may be related to it, I found that Mozilla crashes when viewing selective flash ads. It's happened twice on me and this resulted in my mouse feezing. The only way I can really find out if it's not a kernel problem is to spend time with the default kernel was shipped but since I can't find a consistent pattern with the flash ads, I don't even know if that's what causing this problem.
    The best things in life are free.

Linux Guru
    I wouldn't think that it is a kernel problem. Some programs lock the mouse (I've experienced the same when some games crash), and I'm guessing that it is a bug in XFree86 that doesn't automatically release the mouse when the process disconnects (be it from normal shutdown or from a terminal signal).

Linux Engineer
    Yea, it may not be related to flash at all. My keyboard somewhat lagged for like 3 seconds and the mouse does that every once in a while. I don't think I experienced this kind of problems with the old kernel but the only way to figure that out is to go back and use the old kernel.
    The best things in life are free.

Linux User
    ????? I am using RH 9.0, using gnome(maybe I should try using in KDE to see if this exists as well?)

I already switched to using Opera in Linux! Mozilla used in Windows XP now. can't stand the long start of mozilla. opera is much more faster!
    Signature removed by moderator - please see forum rules

Linux Guru
    Ah, are you saying that this error occurs in WinXP? In that case, I have no idea what to do.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast