Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by nihili from this and your other thread i get the impression that you started messing around in your install in very irresponsible ways, randomly deleting files as ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by nihili View Post
    from this and your other thread i get the impression that you started messing around in your install in very irresponsible ways, randomly deleting files as sudo, and other incomprehensible things.
    all the time being very confident that you know it all.
    you have not answered some questions nor given any sign of following my suggestions.

do not count on my help.
    do your homework.
    I do not remove them randomly...
    I am looking though folders and reading more on the Internet about packages that I need help with! And I am using pacman. And I often making a back-copy of the files/folders before I remove them... just renaming them sometimes or moving an other folder !
    I have modified some files and forgot to notice where I did the changes, was too sleepy.

It is as BUG lxsession , I did a full clean install of Arch + LXDE and nothing more and got the same problem!

It is always easy to #CLEAN-UP+BEGIN-FROM-a-ZERO# = only the last and not fun way to do.
    I will need to find those files anyway again and make a notice about them. I did a full clean install only because of LXDE ...now I know that LXDE has this freezing BUG.

If you can help me with solving the problem with border+color+with, I will be very grateful if you will help me to reproduce the problem after clean install.
    Last edited by Andy_Crowd; 12-16-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2