Find the answer to your Linux question:
Ok. I'm clueless and I'm sure it's obvious. Somehow (and I have no clue how), all of a sudden my screen is moving around and is much bigger than the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Help, please.

Ok. I'm clueless and I'm sure it's obvious. Somehow (and I have no clue how), all of a sudden my screen is moving around and is much bigger than the monitor. So, I cannot see everything at once and have to move around to see it. I cannot find any place to "fix" this. Can anyone help?
    BTW, I have Ubuntu, if that tells you anything.
    Maggietffh

Just Joined!
    I have this problem a lot with some Linux installations, try setting your resolution to the native exposure.

Just Joined!

Help, please

Quote Originally Posted by Defirence View Post
    I have this problem a lot with some Linux installations, try setting your resolution to the native exposure.
    I appreciate your response. Thanks. But I have no idea what a "native exposure" is. Can you tell me where to find it?
    Maggietffh

Quote Originally Posted by maggietffh View Post
    I appreciate your response. Thanks. But I have no idea what a "native exposure" is. Can you tell me where to find it?
    Maggietffh
    Monitor typically have their prefered resolution they run at. these days that tends to be 1920x1080 and computer video cards seem usually match up well when set to the same resolution. So check you monitor manual for its default resolution, then set you computer to the same resolution and see how that works for you.

Just Joined!
    I'll try that. Thanks!