Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hey all. Today when I started up chromium I noticed that on some webpages the text was going a bit blurry. The same happens in chrome as well but Firefox ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Chromium text going fuzzy.

Hey all.

Today when I started up chromium I noticed that on some webpages the text was going a bit blurry. The same happens in chrome as well but Firefox is fine. My resolution is fine and I don't remember doing anything that might have changed anything. With some pages it starts of fine but after a second or two it goes blurry.

I've attached a screen shot with a example. left webpage is in Firefox, right webpage is in chromium. anyone know whats wrong?

Screenshot from 2014-03-31 13:14:39.jpg

Bad update maybe? Or a bad addon? Have you tried running it in safe mode or in whatever chrome mode runs the browser with no addons? I don't know chrome. But browser corruption is so common that both IE and FF have tools for resetting the browser back to its original install state; you can see if chrome has that. If those fail then next step to try would be to purge it and reinstall it. It could also be a video driver issue. You might want to check and see if there was a recent update to your video driver? If so you may need to roll back the driver, or go to source and get a driver newer than what is in the repos or update chrome to iron it out. It could be a kernel issue too? Maybe a new update to the kernel is not playing nice. It happens all the time. In which case you can wait for an update to fix it or try installing / booting from an older version of the kernel and see if it works.

Just Joined!
    Well I started up my computer today and it seems to have stopped doing now. I don't remember changing anything so I have no Idea what went wrong. Will continue to monitor it and see if it starts doing it again.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close