Find the answer to your Linux question:
this is a little off topic but im pretty confident someone here can help me. I need to find a new maintenance management system. We currently pay Four Rivers thousands ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

maintenance managment programs (IT guys take a look)

this is a little off topic but im pretty confident someone here can help me. I need to find a new maintenance management system. We currently pay Four Rivers thousands of dollars a month for their TMS online system. It is the biggest piece of crap i have ever used, very bloated and overly complex for tasks as simple as sending a work order or searching for an asset. In a nut shell, we need work order management, asset management and Preventative Maintenance managment. our IT department uses FootPrints as their help desk but it doesnt seem versatile enough to be used the way we need. Does any one have any suggestions? Free is always good but willing to pay for the services as long as it includes product support and multiple users (30+). and it has to be web based< IT dept takes almost a year to approve any new software to be installed on network machines.

Hi, at work we use OCSinventory for hardware inventory and some asset traking, very simple and works great, for helpdesk, work orders etc. you can pair it with GLPI, seems like a good option to me

OCS Inventory NG | Home

GLPI - Gestionnaire libre de parc informatique