Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
  1. #1
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    7

    Evolution Mail - Outlook


    Hi there,

    I have a problem with the evolution mail.
    There some mails of outlook contains tables with colours(Could be styles).
    When I try to read the same mail in the evolution, Looks Fine,But when i try to reply email the table has changed and looks bad.

    Somebody know what can be ?

    Thanks in advanced.

    Cheers!

  2. #2
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    31
    Hi HeartStroke

    Tipically when you clic on the Reply button (on outlook or any other email clients), the email client change the layout from html or rich text to basic plain text automatically. I recommend you to check the evolution configuration how to modify this.

    good luck

  3. #3
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    7

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by BeagleSkywalker View Post
    Hi HeartStroke

    Tipically when you clic on the Reply button (on outlook or any other email clients), the email client change the layout from html or rich text to basic plain text automatically. I recommend you to check the evolution configuration how to modify this.

    good luck
    Thanks for the answer!
    I had try that, but still bad.
    evo.PNG

  4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
  5. #4
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    31
    Maybe you already tried this, but what are the options in the dropdown buttons Reply Style and Forward Style?

  6. #5
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BeagleSkywalker View Post
    Maybe you already tried this, but what are the options in the dropdown buttons Reply Style and Forward Style?
    Quoted and Attachment

  7. #6
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    31
    yep, those ones, and which options do you have there?

  8. #7
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BeagleSkywalker View Post
    yep, those ones, and which options do you have there?
    Attachment - Inline - Quoted - Do Not Quote

    And

    Attachment Inline Quoted

  9. #8
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    7
    on thunderbird works fine..

  10. #9
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    31
    ok, that's great.

    Now, on evolution I'll do this, change Quoted from "Quoted" to "Do Not Quote" and try it again.
    Sorry man, I'm running out of ideas

  11. #10
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    7
    -->
    Quote Originally Posted by BeagleSkywalker View Post
    ok, that's great.

    Now, on evolution I'll do this, change Quoted from "Quoted" to "Do Not Quote" and try it again.
    Sorry man, I'm running out of ideas
    show me nothing...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •