I am trying to preseed the following prompts in CloneZilla. I am doing this by modifying the isolinux.cfg file and then recreating the iso.

The first option is to start clonezilla live or start a shell session, I would like to preseed starting clonezilla. The next 2 options are for setting the language and keycap, I have successfully preseeded these options. Then I would like to preseed the next screen to select "device-image". Next, on the image directory location screen I would like to automatically select nfs server, and then select nfsv2, then prepopulate the server ip and the directory of the image on the server on the following screen. I have attempted to complete all of the nfs setup in the code posted.

I have consulted the clonezilla docs and searched a few forums but can't seem to find an explanation or example for this.

If anyone can help me edit the config file to correctly preseed these options that would be awesome! I have been messing with this for about a day and can't seem to crack it.

Code:
label Clonezilla live
  MENU DEFAULT
  # MENU HIDE
  MENU LABEL Clonezilla live (Default settings, VGA 800x600)
  # MENU PASSWD
  kernel /live/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/live/initrd.img boot=live union=overlay username=user config components quiet noswap edd=on nomodeset no prompt locales=en+US.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=NONE nfs=
ocs_prerun1="dhclient -v eth0"
ocs_prerun2="sleep2"
ocs_prerun3="nfsvers=3"
ocs_prerun4="mount -t nfs ipAddress:/<path>/ /home/partimag"
ocs_live_run="ocs-live-general"
ocs_live_extra_param=""
ocs_live_batch="no" vga=788 ip= net.ifnames=0  nosplash i915.blacklist=yes radeonhd.blacklist=yes nouveau.blacklist=yes vmwgfx.enable_fbdev=1
  TEXT HELP
  * Boot menu for BIOS machine
  * Clonezilla live version: 2.5.2-31-amd64. (C) 2003-2017, NCHC, Taiwan
  * Disclaimer: Clonezilla comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
  ENDTEXT