Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Cool How to switch the theme of the system to gtk

I just can not find the package I need to configure, but the problem is not urgent, and I'm working on everything.Only here I am not satisfied with the form of displaying the file's otonotryktya, look at the screenshot here: imgur.com/a/1Hlts
    This is in the programs sublime3, gimp and some others. And now look at what the file open window looks like in firefox: imgur.com/a/L0nGt
    As you can see in the second screenshot, everything is much more beautiful. So I used to have the same view as in the second picture, but after the system was upgraded, it disappeared and now appears only in the browser firefox.I do not know what needs to be adjusted so that everywhere there was like a modern beautiful view, and not a pitiful parody of it. What to do?

Linux User
    It would be helpful if you provided some information on the system. What DE are you using? Distro?

Although GTK is not really a theme, you should be able to apply a consistent GTK theme throughout all your applications by changing the desktop theme.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Linux Guru
    -->
    1) do you see this only with sublime or also with other programs?
    2) are you starting sublime as root / with sudo? is it the same as normal user?

$spacer_open
$spacer_close