Find the answer to your Linux question:
My mozilla mail inbox doesnt let me see my new email messages in my inbox when I click on Get Msgs in mozilla mail even with my account being selected ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

probs with mozilla mail

My mozilla mail inbox doesnt let me see my new email messages in my inbox when I click on Get Msgs in mozilla mail even with my account being selected in the left window pane of mozilla mail.

I tried scrolling down in the Get Msgs button options to select my account ( the button has some side option to allow the selection of what email profiles to update the inbox for) and still nothing happened.

BTW, Im getting mozilla mail to pop my hotmail email account and that required me to d/l MrPostman to ensure compatibility.

Linux Engineer
    Are you actually getting any emails?
    I meen... not to sound stupid here but anyway... if you dont have any "new messages" you most deffinitly wont see any new email :P
    did this ever worked?
    I'm not sure that you can actually get your hotmail emails throu anything else then hotmail... (onless you use sympatico as ISP)
    \"Meditative mind\'s is like a vast ocean... whatever strikes the surface, the bottom stays calm\" - Dalai Lama
    \"Competition ultimatly comes down to one thing... a loser and a winner.\" - Ugo Deschamps

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by UgoDeschamps
    Are you actually getting any emails?
    I meen... not to sound stupid here but anyway... if you dont have any "new messages" you most deffinitly wont see any new email :P
    did this ever worked?
    I'm not sure that you can actually get your hotmail emails throu anything else then hotmail... (onless you use sympatico as ISP)
    I did get emails popped the first time I entered in my username and password, but cos I lost patience and clicked on drafts folder instead of leaving inbox selected, not all emails were able to get through from the hotmail server.

SInce then, Ive been unable to receive any new emails.