Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
well azureus is working fine. when i click on the link firefox closes. this happens with every page that uses java. so i had to delete the shortcut to java ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

well azureus is working fine. when i click on the link firefox closes. this happens with every page that uses java. so i had to delete the shortcut to java in the firefox plugins folder. now it doesnt quit but the firefox says missing plugins when i go to that page

Quote Originally Posted by liljhand
    well azureus is working fine. when i click on the link firefox closes. this happens with every page that uses java. so i had to delete the shortcut to java in the firefox plugins folder. now it doesnt quit but the firefox says missing plugins when i go to that page
    Are you sure it was a shortcut and not a copy of the file, the behaviour you describe suggests it was a copy of the file;

dylunio
    Registered Linux User #371543!
    Get force-get May The Source Be With You
    /dev/null
    /dev/null2

Linux Guru
    I'd use the SDK rather the JRE. I've just had better luck with it for some reason. Also, I notice that you're using MDK. If you installed Java from RPM, you may have these errors, I seem to remember that I did. One solution would be to d/l and install the SDK from the Sun Java web-site. It works much better.
    Jeremy
    Registered Linux user #346571
    "All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back" - The Dude

Just Joined!
    well im gonna delete limewire and install something else. what other p2p app based on gnutella network is there that is easy to use ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2