Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have a problem with karamba, im using XFCE 4.2 as a desktop and i want to use some superkaramba modules but they dont give the transparacy just a black ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

karamba

I have a problem with karamba, im using XFCE 4.2 as a desktop and i want to use some superkaramba modules but they dont give the transparacy just a black bg color. Anyone that got it workling correctly in XFCE4.2?

Linux Engineer
    What python version you have
    what superkaramba version you have
    what error message you have

Please ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Posting Guidelines
    If asking a technical question, please include as much detail as possible, eg which distribution you are using, and include any error messages.
    This is written for a reason... follow it.
    \"Meditative mind\'s is like a vast ocean... whatever strikes the surface, the bottom stays calm\" - Dalai Lama
    \"Competition ultimatly comes down to one thing... a loser and a winner.\" - Ugo Deschamps

Just Joined!
    No error messages.
    Python 2.4
    superkaramba-0.35-Python2.4

Distro: Archlinux
    Xserver: Xorg

Just Joined!

and no logs?

ido you run it as a rpm? because whatever happens you should log it or search for an existing log of the make and the confgi either the make install should give us a bit of explanation

if ever it works you should use urpmi or yum i dunno which one is running on your version or just download the RPM hehe

Dave