Find the answer to your Linux question:
Ok so here is the deal I hav Azureus up and running problem is i have a NAT problem, so i forwoded my ports still NAT problem. So i go ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

editing text

Ok so here is the deal I hav Azureus up and running problem is i have a NAT problem, so i forwoded my ports still NAT problem. So i go to the wiki on Azureus website and see a FAQ asking "why does my smily stay yellow?" I click on it, and its mainly windows ribble rabble toward the bottom of the page there is a section called "Configuring SuSE-firewall" it tells me to edit my SuSe firewall. my problem is i never have done this till today i grab my Linux poket guide it tells me to use emacs so i do my problem is i cant figure out how to save it in the Konsole. I realize this is rather lengthy but im just so frustrated right now
    If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane--Jimmy Buffett

Registered Linux user # 376962

I see that nobody must know what im talking about
    If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane--Jimmy Buffett

Registered Linux user # 376962

Linux User
    You can use any text editor, not necessarily emacs. I don't know what Suse installs by default, probably nano, vim, and emacs in addition to a graphical editor or two. Look in your menu or try typing $VISUAL at your prompt and see what it opens, if anything (an environmental variable must be set for this)

Emacs is like a religion, you'll find it while searching for something better, but you have to be a little crazy to stick with it.
    Michael Salivar

Man knows himself insofar as he knows the world, becoming aware of it only in himself, and of himself only within it.
    --Goethe