Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi Does nebody has the clue from where i would get a free billing softwares for bandwidth usage on my LAN. The tool could be simple enough to multiply the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

simple LAN billing softwares

Hi
    Does nebody has the clue from where i would get a free billing softwares for bandwidth usage
    on my LAN. The tool could be simple enough to multiply the bandwidth usage with the rate per bit transmitted or received.

Linux Enthusiast
    The easiset that comes to my mind is the MRTG that with some scripting would be possible to do this. If you have SNMP access to your router/fw/switch that is.

Just Joined!

netacct config

Hello, I have some problem with netacct. I need to count traffic for VPN interfaces. Can help to generate to me naccttab if my external ip 1.1.1.1, internal ip 2.2.2.1, VPN the server gives ip 3.3.3.0. How to me to count traffic with ip 3.3.3.0? Thanks.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Newbie
    I haven't used it myself, but Zabbix looks to be another app that might do the job. See here for other network monitoring apps.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsolin
    I haven't used it myself, but Zabbix looks to be another app that might do the job. See here for other network monitoring apps.
    Thanks, interesting programs, but I need program which would bring data on traffic in mysql database