Find the answer to your Linux question:
does anyone know of a player that can play .omg (open mg dukebox (for a mini disk player)) files. i have about 1000 hours of music in omg format but ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

quick q

does anyone know of a player that can play .omg (open mg dukebox (for a mini disk player)) files.
    i have about 1000 hours of music in omg format but i can't play it in linux which really puts me off using linux (i love my music)
    also if you want to know the files are encrypted in atrac3 which is a compression system that the yoke uses

oh and does anyone know of a 3d rendering programme called "blender" i read about it in the making of a knopixx wallpaper but its not on the knopixx cd.
    can anyone help?
    Thanks v much

\"Anything bigger than my ego i want it caught and killed\"- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Multi boot:
    Win xp home, SuSE 8.2 and Slackware 9.1

Linux Newbie
    here is the Website for the Blender program. Hopefully that helps on your second part of your question.

http://www.blender.org/

I'm not sure if it is free or not, or all that goes in to it. i just thought maybe that site would help you look at that a little better. and i have no clue about your first question concerning the .omg files. Sorry.
    Quickdraw returns ... more news at 11!

I like to try all flavors of the rainbow. Running SuSE 10.1 on my laptop, Windows XP on my desktop, and an Mac OS X on my Mac powerbook.