Find the answer to your Linux question:
For some reason, i cant get it to open. There is no error or anything. It just doesnt open the gui. I can run BT from (btdownloadcurses.py) but It act's ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

BitTorrent(downloadgui.py)

For some reason, i cant get it to open. There is no error or anything. It just doesnt open the gui. I can run BT from (btdownloadcurses.py) but It act's weird for me. So I would like something graphical. If anybody has any ideas? All help is appreciated.

If you want a front end, Azureus works great with my Slackware 10.1. It installed without problems.
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered: #371367 New Members: click here

Just Joined!
    I've used Azereus before, on windows. Only problem is I'm having some problems with java. I installed "CTorrent?" last night. It' seems to be working fine, but I really cant find the speed, number of seeds and peers, time left or percentage left. on it. It does seem to work however. I'll be sure to get azureus after java starts working, but does anybody have an Idea why it may not be opening up?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Does it give an errormessage when you try to start it from an XTerm or Konsole or something simular ? AFAIK it needs wxGTK/wxPython to work. Those packages are not included with Slackware, so you will have to get a package somewhere else or compile it from source.

Java SDK comes with the Slackware disc set as a package. You can install it and it should work. However it might require to logout/login so the environment is set.
    I\'m so tired .....