Find the answer to your Linux question:
i was just wondering if there was a program for linux like quicken or microsoft money? i want something that will download my transaction automattically from online banking, etc....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Money Management

i was just wondering if there was a program for linux like quicken or microsoft money? i want something that will download my transaction automattically from online banking, etc.
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

I was looking for the same thing (as I am a Money user and have my finances on the PC from the last 5 years). Unfortunately, I didn't find anything that worked.

I think the "top" app out there is gnuCash, but seeing I didn't use gnome and had a bunch of missing libraries, getting it to run just never happened.

I wish I would have written these down, but I ended up installing a couple. Wait, I just remembered...the other two apps were: CBB and Grisbi. I was able to install both of these but I didn't like them...

gnuCash seems to be what you are looking for and if I had my system loaded with all the requirements, I would probably be using it now instead of Money.
    Join the Open Source Revolution. Support GNU/Linux.

Find me at: www.deeksworld.com
    Registered GNU/Linux User #395777

ok, thanks. ill check it out
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Engineer
    Kmoney?
    Moneydance (commercial)
    Quicken (using Crossover, that's how I got it working, although in the UK Intuit aren't marketing Quicken anymore)
    GnuCash
    Lansbury's Lido

thekiadriver on #linuxforums - fleetingly

Just Joined!
    http://linuxshop.ru/linuxbegin/win-l...en/table.shtml

Take a look at that link. Do a search for quicken. In the right-hand column are Linux programs that do the same thing.

It lists:GNUcash, GnoFin, Kmymoney, Grisbi, and Moneydance.