Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
In root yes. it gives me this Code: mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding /tmp/mcop-troy is not owned by user in user no. it gives me ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

In root yes. it gives me this
    Code:
    mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
    /tmp/mcop-troy is not owned by user
    in user no. it gives me that long thread of **** that it was unable to load. when in user it doesnt crash. just doesnt work right.

Linux Guru
    his is quite annoying... I could probably solve this, but I'm beginning to think that I'd need to debug it at such an intrinsic level that it would take too many steps to be realizable over the forum. I guess gaim isn't a good idea, since that is what's crashing. Isn't there anyway else we can do this?

Linux User
    I dont know what you mean....but if you need to do this in a more imediate response way like IRC
    i do use IRC if you mean....is there anything i know that might be causing this.....yeah i think it has something to do with Gnome....(reason for my post on recompiling Gnome in X Windows Forum) because it worked perfect on all the KDE's i used...and in Widowmaker.....and this is the first time i used Gnome...and this among some theme issues is making me have a bad taste for this GUI ....But i dont like the clutterd feel of KDE :\ i need something Good...like Gnome with less problems.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    Yeah, I was referring to a more responsive way of communicating.
    It's problematic, to say the least, considering that we live in different timezones and all. Also, I'll need all the time I can get during this weekend to fix my LAN.
    Would you have time to fix this on Monday? What timezone are you in (including DST effects)?

Linux User
    Im in central time "(including DST effects)?" DST?

Linux Guru
    DST = Daylight saving time, otherwise known as "The Most Stupid Invention Ever".
    Central time? Is that -0600 UTC right now? I live in the timezone 1 hour ahead of Greenwich, and including DST, that is +0200 UTC now.

Linux User
    Im not sure really. sorry if its any help the current time of this post is 12:24 Pm.

I try not to follow time too much. seems to control most people, i try not to let that happen as much as possible.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5