Find the answer to your Linux question:
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
  1. #1
    Just Joined! TheCelloDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Ellicott City

    a Macintosh-like objectbar?

    im trying to emulate this kinda

    The thing i need is that little bar on the bottom, somthing like the Macintosh bar thing. if anybody knows what its call it would be awesome to know!


  2. #2
    that's called the panel
    and (with KDE at least) it's really easy to make it look like the Mac panel
    right click on the panel and open the panel configuration utility

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts