I am going to be purchasing an iBook at the end of the month and would love to have a double boot system with linux or BSD. On think that I would love to be able to do with the iBook is wireless stuff like wep cracking and stuff like that(not to do anything bad, just to help out, and see if I can do it.). I have found diffrent many diffrent versions of linux for the PowerPC platform, but none have the correct software. I am basically looking to install some of the software from the LiveCD Auditor http://new.remote-exploit.org/index.php/Auditor_main . I am just wondering if there are any ports of this software or software that does the same stuff for the ppc. Also with BSD there is a packet of tools for doing that stuff too. But again I believe that it is for intel machines.

And another thing, even if I got all the software running on the iBook, would any of it be able to support the Airport Extreme Card?

Thank you for all of your help, and I am a real linux/BSD noob so Just tell me if this is not possible. I will have to wait for the intel Macs if it's not.