Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
sorry to be posting accross you lordnothing but my isp (eircom (ireland)) have got this new flat rate thing where you can gon on for 20/40/60 hours and it will ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

sorry to be posting accross you lordnothing but my isp (eircom (ireland)) have got this new flat rate thing where you can gon on for 20/40/60 hours and it will just cost a flat rate (spose thats why they call it flat rate )
    Thanks v much

\"Anything bigger than my ego i want it caught and killed\"- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Multi boot:
    Win xp home, SuSE 8.2 and Slackware 9.1

Linux Engineer
    no problem.. i finally borrowed a CC from a family member and payed transgaming my $15 for three month subscription.. i have to say, winex is worth it.. but due to some of the code included in the full binaries, they do *not* give you the full source (or at least i didn't see *any* link to the full source code *anywhere* on transgaming's site)...
    Their code will be beautiful, even if their desks are buried in 3 feet of crap. - esr

Thats because the full version includes how to bypass cd-copy protections, and if they gave away the sourcecode of doing that, they would violate DMCA or something

Yeah...and we all know what happens when we violate the DCMA....NOTHING!
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Just Joined!
    Eh, I can't complain alot about the ISP thingy. It's netzero. Any amount of access for free is good, and I can't fit a REAL ISP into my budget right now. (ex construction worker with a reconstructed neck bone. Disability is only a few months away, I hope)

I found a source for winex that wasn't on thier site. Not sure if I want to trust it or not. It's ver. 3.1. Any chance I can get the MD5 so I can checksum it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2