Results 1 to 2 of 2
Just a brief summary on how I got Lotus Notes to work on dual-boot WinXP/RH9: 1. Installed the ntfs driver using the RPM ntfs driver. 2. Mount winXP partition: 'mount ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 09-23-2003 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
Louts Notes Running on Wine
1. Installed the ntfs driver using the RPM ntfs driver.
2. Mount winXP partition: 'mount -t ntfs -r -o umask=0222 /dev/hda2'
3. Install Wine.
4. Run wine once as a user to create the virtual windows directory under your home dir ('#wine notepad')
5. Copy Notes directory to $HOME/.wine/c/
6. Change file permissions for the Notes directory to make it read-write-execute for your account.
7. Start Notes: 'wine c:\\Notes\\notes.exe
If it doen't work, run 'wine -debugmsg warn+all c:\\Notes\\notes.exe' to get detailed debugging info.
- 09-24-2003 #2
Btw, why not send how you did it to frankscorner.org?