Hi,

I'm running Fedora Core 3 and Firefox 1.0.6 with Gnome. I just upgraded gtk, atk, glib, pango, and cairo to their respective latest versions. Although the installations themselves were successful, there are a few side effects.

At first, Firefox wouldn't display any fonts. I fixed this by editing /usr/bin/firefox and uncommenting the 'MOZ_DISABLE_PANGO=1' and the following 'export MOZ_DISABLE_PANGO' line.

I've also noticed that if I drag some windows around, such as a Terminal window, a black trail/shadow follows it and dissapears quickly. Not a big deal, but it annoys me a bit. I always see a shadow of the window if I minimize it, but it doesn't happen all the time if I maximize it.

The biggest problem I'm having right now is the overlap of Firefox window title text in the window list, depicted at the bottom of the image in the screenshot >>here<<. This doesn't always happen whenver I run Firefox, but as of right now I can't quite tell what I'm doing that triggers this problem. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: this happens with other programs (>>example<<). When I notice this problem and I open another window, each tab in the window list is resized and it temporarily resizes itself correctly. However, when the window title of any program changes, the problem comes back.