Find the answer to your Linux question:
What's the best cd/dvd burner app. atm? Use Gnomebaker normally as I prefer Gnome over KDE (thus not using K3b). Anything that isnt Gnome or KDE? (Everything works in gnomebaker ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

CD/DVD Burners

What's the best cd/dvd burner app. atm?
    Use Gnomebaker normally as I prefer Gnome over KDE (thus not using K3b).
    Anything that isnt Gnome or KDE?
    (Everything works in gnomebaker basically, but I am forced to use K3b when I am burning DVD iso images, have yet to discover how you do that in Gnomebaker.

oz
    forum.guy
    Graveman...

It's very small and lightweight, but plenty powerful. It doesn't rely on any of the Gnome or KDE libs, and that's why I use it.

Linux User
    I agree with Graveman, I used it shortly myself, and that's what I set people up with unless they insist on using KDE (in which case I just give them K3B for UI consistency). I've had some problems writing audio discs which are functional in stereo equipment, but that also goes for my two other suggestions: bashburn and xcdroast. Cdrdao is the only solution I've found that does this properly, so I've just set up some scripts for common tasks.

CD Burning Guide
    Michael Salivar

Man knows himself insofar as he knows the world, becoming aware of it only in himself, and of himself only within it.
    --Goethe

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close