Find the answer to your Linux question:
Ok, here's the problem I have: When I use Graveman to burn a CD, mostly my ISO images for Linux :P , it spits out the disk and says "Operation ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Graveman fails to burn

Ok, here's the problem I have: When I use Graveman to burn a CD, mostly my ISO images for Linux :P , it spits out the disk and says "Operation failed" during fixation. I've tried the disks afterwards, and they *seem* to be working fine. Should I be worried about this? What can I do to try and fix it?

Linux Engineer
    I a similar thing that occurs when I use xcdroast; however, the disks always work fine in the end, so I don't worry about it--xcdroast recommends scuzzy emulation to remedy this; however, since they work I'm in no rush to try this.
    Operating System: GNU Emacs

Just Joined!
    Ok, thanks for the tip. I have never encountered that error except for Graveman, which seemed odd. Also, it spat out the FreeBSD disk I was making earlier at the 30% mark and told me to insert a supported disk. Go figure.

Linux Engineer
    now that one's odd...
    Operating System: GNU Emacs

oz
    forum.guy

Re: Graveman fails to burn

Quote Originally Posted by Raaben
    it spits out the disk and says "Operation failed" during fixation.
    Yeah, I've been getting that same error from Graveman for the last couple months. I don't remember which release it started with, but the burned disks always seem to work fine, so I've not worried about it.