Find the answer to your Linux question:
i was once searching for XMMS plugins, when i came across a site that offered to make XMMS capable of doing what Winamp 3 does - have it's main window ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

XMMS look

i was once searching for XMMS plugins, when i came across a site that offered to make XMMS capable of doing what Winamp 3 does - have it's main window look something besides the traditional square-shaped-look.

i can't seem to find this site anymore.

anyone know where to look for this?
    Registered User #345074

Linux Guru

Linux User
    i already got xmms-kde dude! but that wasn't what i was looking for. there was this site that featured XMMS with the same capabilities as Winamp 3. that is if i'm not mistaken, coz i just sorta looked at that site for a minute before closing it. you know how Winamp 3 can change to different looks, not just a square-shaped player. tried looking for it again, but i couldn't find it.

ey thanks nonetheless!
    Registered User #345074

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Engineer
    its a plugin called k-jofol (probably availible from that plugins part of www.xmms.org ) it allows u to minimize xmms and have this plugin show up isntead, it is capable of non-square windows, pretty colors and all the other rubbish u could want. but as cool as it looks i dont use it coz i can never fidn the buttosn i want, eg. is play the smiley face or the sad one???

Linux User
    ok, whatever dude. we all have our own tastes & preferences. i'm just gonna try it out anyway. thanks for the tip.
    Registered User #345074