Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have Pork running through screen while I'm on vacation, and I see that I have 3 messages waiting for me, but I don't know how to view them. All ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Viewing messages with Pork

I have Pork running through screen while I'm on vacation, and I see that I have 3 messages waiting for me, but I don't know how to view them. All I see is the main screen and I've looked through the documentation, but to not avail. Can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks!
    Flies of a particular kind, i.e. time-flies, are fond of an arrow.

Registered Linux User #408794

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Javasnob View Post
    I have Pork running through screen while I'm on vacation, and I see that I have 3 messages waiting for me, but I don't know how to view them. All I see is the main screen and I've looked through the documentation, but to not avail. Can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks!
    Hi.

I have a similar trouble with pork. I cannot see the offline messages received. It just reads
    <buddy_who_send_offline_msg>[Offline message sent 15m ago]

I cannot see the offline message. Any suggestion might help, I know most of you use irssi

We generally discourage dragging up of old threads. The older a thread is, the more any software package mentioned will have moved on. It also helps the volunteers assisting through this forum to find your questions and provide help if they can. Can you please bring this up in a new thread and provide as much detail as you can. I'm locking this ancient thread. Thanks.
    Linux user #126863 - see http://linuxcounter.net/