Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi All, I can't able to view telugu e-papers on net like www.eenadu.net and www.andhrajyothy.com I have downloaded their font and saved in .fonts folder in my home folder. There ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I am using Fairfox for my web browsing

Hi All,

I can't able to view telugu e-papers on net like www.eenadu.net and www.andhrajyothy.com I have downloaded their font and saved in .fonts folder in my home folder. There are lot of junk charectors seen on the page. If there is a telugu version of fairfox avelable please instruct me how to install it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Swaroop Kunduru.

I think you have to set the character encoding manually, as Firefox cannot auto-detect it. Look in the 'View->Character Encoding' menu, and try some out. It might help if you had an idea which base for the encoding was being used; I tried a few out and couldn't find the right one.
    Linux user #126863 - see http://linuxcounter.net/

Hi, I hope somebody can help with a strange Firefox issue..

I have installed Java and it is working properly with the Mozilla browser, but I can't get it to work with Firefox.. I added the same sym-link into the Firefox plugins directory as I did for Mozilla, but I still can't get java working in Firefox.. The only non standard part of the java install I can think is affecting anything is that java is installed in /usr/local instead of /usr/java.. Any ideas that I can try??

Thanks
    Jan

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close