Find the answer to your Linux question:
Is it just my configuration or does khtml (that is the kde html parser ((or whatever its called)) thing isnt it?) Not support {position: absolute;} and the min-width/max-width atributes? It ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Engineer

Konqueror and CSS

Is it just my configuration or does khtml (that is the kde html parser ((or whatever its called)) thing isnt it?) Not support {position: absolute;} and the min-width/max-width atributes? It is quite annoying as the website I am working on at the momment relies on these for propper look and consitancy (it seems that IE does not support it either - big suprise).
    The site looks pretty much perfect in the version of mozilla firebird that i tested it in.
    Also are there any plans to implement full png suport for micro$ofts next ie update that you know about?

www.variant.me.uk/blender

Linux User
    I thought that Konquerer supported CSS 1.0 by deafult ??

Linux Engineer
    most if not all browsers support css1 konqueror and IE included but the level of support varies between browsers massivly even more for css2 and no doubt css3 will remain unsuported even when it becomes mainstreem.. i am just suprised that konqueror has not got support for min and max-width css atributes. check www.variant.me.uk/blender in konqueror.. resize the window a bit and note how things move around.. then do the same in mozilla - mozilla does it right

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close