Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello all, I've recentrly installed baghira KDE theme. All applications run OK, but Firefox doesn't. These are the messanges when I run it from console: Code: (Gecko:10768): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_drawable_get_depth: ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Firefox doesnt' work

Hello all,

I've recentrly installed baghira KDE theme. All applications run OK, but Firefox doesn't. These are the messanges when I run it from console:

Code:
    (Gecko:10768): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_drawable_get_depth: assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed

(Gecko:10768): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_set_back_pixmap: assertion `pixmap == NULL || gdk_drawable_get_depth (window) == gdk_drawable_get_depth (pixmap)' failed

(Gecko:10768): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_drawable_get_depth: assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed

(Gecko:10768): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_set_back_pixmap: assertion `pixmap == NULL || gdk_drawable_get_depth (window) == gdk_drawable_get_depth (pixmap)' failed

(Gecko:10768): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_ref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(Gecko:10768): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
    The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.
    This probably reflects a bug in the program.
    The error was 'BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)'.
      (Details: serial 1867 error_code 4 request_code 55 minor_code 0)
      (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;
       that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.
       To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line
       option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful
       backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)
    Any idea?

Thanks

It looks like the theme is setting some graphics which are causing problems for you. Does this carry on if you change the theme back to one of the dull sensible ones that come with the system, or has installing the theme broken something much deeper?
    Linux user #126863 - see http://linuxcounter.net/

Just Joined!
    I think is something much deeper because I tried to go back to original theme and the problem remains there.

Just Joined!
    I changed windgets style and all back to normal.